Tuesday, March 11, 2008

.Day Four.

Hey.

The usual stuff. Production day. DUH!

It was a day of indoor shoot. Everything went well. Except for the fact that we were a little bit overrun. We had to wait, and wait, and wait. Started the day really bad.

And so, the owner has two dogs. One real big one, and another of normal size? I do not really care, as dogs have no significance in my life. As we were packing up, I was going down the stairs, and the smaller dog came running up. I freaked out! And ran back to the room. I turned jelly. Gawd!

Then, I was sitting at the stairs. That dog came running towards me again. I did not realise, until it was in really close proximity with me. I screamed. And ran towards Wei Xiang. And tears rolled down my cheeks. I have a phobia of dogs. SERIOUSLY! And now I have fever. Tsk.

Off to edit the script again.

Lotza Lurrrve,
.AinZulkifni.

No comments: